We provide this selection of brochures, flyers, links and books as a service to families and others seeking support or additional information.
What Is Pedagogy Anyway? (2.24MB)
Developmental Milestones (1MB)
Baby Massage – HP3427 (328KB)
About Babies – HP3426 (214KB)
Colic in Babies – HP3429 (154KB)
Right From The Start – HP3433 (197KB)
Whooping Cough (Pertussis) – HP010908 (124KB)
Child Development 3 – 6 months – HP3419 (411KB)
Staying Healthy Childcare – 5th Edition (1.2MB)
Education and Care Services National Regulations 2012 (855KB)
Team Meeting Package (2.1MB)
Red Cross RediPlan Disaster Preparedness Guide (1MB)
Children’s Headline Indicators (1.1MB)
These are links to external sites and will open in a new window.
The following links are from Raising Children – raisingchildren.net.au
- ASD Disability App for IOS and Android.
This is a free app for parents raising children with Autism and Disabilities.
- Our interactive Pathfinder can help you find your way through services and support for your child with disability and for your whole family.
- Home is where your child first starts learning.
You can help foster your child’s earliest learning by making your home a safe and stimulating place to explore.
- Babies give us cues to what they need through their behaviour and body language.
An excellent resource for new parents.
- Play is more than just fun for kids.
It’s how babies and children learn, and how they work out who they are and where they fit in the world.
- Baby Karaoke is a fun sing-a-long app.
The Baby Karaoke app is available on IOS and Android.