Service Agreement, Terms and Conditions
By utilising our services, you automatically accept our Service Agreement, Terms and Conditions
Responsibilities of Provider
The Provider agrees to:
- review the provision of supports at least 3 monthly with the Participant
- once agreed, provide supports that meet the Participant’s needs and the Participant’s preferred goals
- communicate openly and honestly in a timely manner
- treat the Participant with courtesy and respect
- consult the Participant on decisions about how supports are provided
- give the Participant information about managing any complaints or disagreements and details of the provider’s cancellation policy
- listen to the Participant’s feedback and resolve problems quickly
- give the Participant a minimum of 24 hours’ notice if the Provider has to change a scheduled appointment to provide supports
- give the Participant the required notice if the Provider needs to terminate the Service Agreement
- protect the Participant’s privacy and confidential information
- provide supports in a manner consistent with all relevant laws and rules, and the Australian Consumer Law; keep accurate records on the supports provided to the Participant, and
- issue regular invoices and statements of the supports delivered to the Participant
Responsibilities of Participant and his/her Participant’s representative
- The Participant / Participant’s representative agrees to:
- inform the Provider about how they wish the supports to be delivered to meet the Participant’s needs
- treat the Provider with courtesy and respect
- talk to the Provider if the Participant has any concerns about the supports being provided
- give the Provider a minimum of 24 hours’ notice if the Participant cannot make a scheduled session; and if the notice is not provided by then, the Provider’s Cancellation Policy will apply
- give the Provider the required notice if the Participant needs to terminate the Service Agreement
- let the Provider know immediately if the Participant’s WA-NDIS/NDIS plan is suspended or replaced by a new WA-NDIS/NDIS plan or the Participant stops being a participant in the WA-NDIS/NDIS
The Provider will seek payment for their provision of supports after the Participant / Participant’s representative confirms satisfactory delivery.
The funding for any of the supports provided under this Service Agreement are self-managed by the participant or his/her representative. After providing those supports, the Provider will claim payment for those supports. 5% Interest will be charged on all payments that are overdue for more than 5 days since issuing of invoice. The Providers prices do not cover the cost of standard expenses related to recreational pursuits, such as entry fees, ticket prices or sporting game fees. All extra prices will be quoted in advance in writing.
Changes to this Service Agreement
If changes to the supports or their delivery are required, the Parties agree to discuss and review this Service Agreement. The Parties agree that any changes to this Service Agreement will be in writing, signed, and dated by the Parties.
- Early Cancellation: Participant to give the Provider a minimum of 24 hours’ written notice before the start of a session. All tickets and excursion fees will be billable if already purchased.
- Late Cancellation: If the Participant cannot make a scheduled session, and if the notice is not provided, 90% fee for the session will apply.
- No Show: If the Participant cannot make a scheduled session, and if the notice is not provided, 100% fee for the session will apply.
- All tickets and excursion fees will be billable if already purchased.
Termination of Service Agreement
- Should either Party wish to end this Service Agreement they must give written notice before the next quarter starts.
- The termination period is 12 weeks after notice was given and full rates for service delivery will apply. The Service Provider shall deliver a full service to the participant during the 12 weeks termination period.
- If the Participant seriously breaches this Service Agreement, the requirement of notice period will be waived and full rates for service delivery, with no attendance, will apply.
Feedback, complaints and disputes
If the Participant wishes to give the Provider feedback, the Participant can talk to Carina Rudman on Mobile 0451 808 158 or email firstname.lastname@example.org If the Participant is not happy with the provision of supports and wishes to make a complaint, the Participant can talk to the Company Secretary on PO Box 133, Mount Lawley, WA, 6929. If the Participant is not satisfied or does not want to talk to this person, the Participant can contact WA-NDIS/NDIS, or visit one of their offices in person.
Goods and services tax (GST)
For the purposes of GST legislation, the Parties confirm that:
- no GST will be charged
- a supply of supports under this Service Agreement is a supply of one or more of the reasonable and necessary supports specified in the statement
- the Participant’s WA-NDIS/NDIS plan is expected to remain in effect during the period the supports are provided; and
- the Participant / Participant’s representative will immediately notify the Provider if the Participant’s WA-NDIS/NDIS Plan is replaced by a new plan or the Participant stops being a participant in the WA-NDIS/NDIS
Participant to inform Service Provider within 10 days of any address changes.
Last updated 01 July 2016